Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yellowstone and Bear Tooth Pass Ride






We just got back from our motorcycle trip to Yellowstone. We did just around 1100 miles in 4 days. My butt seriously hurts. Here are a bunch of pics of our trip. We went over Bear Tooth Pass and it was 39 degrees @ 11, 000 feet and as you can see we were riding in the snow. Nothing else but the snow can live up there because it is so freaking cold. Luckily I had a nice heated vest and many layers of clothes on to keep from having frost bite. Anyway we had a great time, I love all the people that we ride with they are such a great group. I cannot wait to do it again. Enjoy the pic's.


1 comment:

McRae Family said...

Heather...
That looks like such a fun trip...Wow you really know how to dress. Love it. Engor