Monday, November 3, 2008

What we've been up to.





We have had so much fun this month preparing for Halloween. The kids had a great time trick-or-treating. We always have a great time with our neighbors on Halloween. Thanks Erin for letting us come and hang out.

My brother-in-law runs this gigantic track hoe and Gavin thought it would be fun to stand inside the bucket.

3 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

Holy cow they look scary. Tell Gavin he didn't even need a mask. Just Kidding. I'm glad you guys had a good Halloween

The White House said...

your kids are so cute and so big i cant believe it! I am still trying to figure out the whole blogging thing. I just found out that you could comment and read what people said about yours. That is why i am really slow. It is so fun to see what your family is up to. Take care and keep in touch! Natalie

The Reese Family said...

I would never of seen Gavin in the bucket...that thing is huge!! Your kids look great! I still think you should add another one :):)