
Dancing, Cassidey you did a great job, we are so proud of you.
We cannot forget Bella, she has become so special for our family.
Bloomington Canyon hike
It has been forever, I know!! But it is hard to find the time, sometimes. We have been keeping pretty busy with kids and work. I have found out lately that it is more important than ever for us to spend time as a family. A lot less computer and tv and more family time. We just went to Bear Lake this weekend and it rained the whole time but we still took a hike to Bloomington Lake. It is 11 miles and we were able to make it all but the last two miles. The snow was way to deep. It was so fun and so pretty, it is our favorite thing to do; camping and beinging in the mountains. I keep telling Tyler that we have to find a way to move to St. Charles and live. But he keeps reminding me that we have to work. Crap!!! There is always some kind of hangup.
Gavin also turned 9 this month. Time sure does fly, they grow up fast. I remember thinking that I wanted them to; ya know so that they would go to the bathroom by themselves or shower themselves, feed themselves, the list goes on; but it is still sad. They are both very independent.
Also for Memorial Day we always meet up with Tylers siblings and kids and go to Tyler's dads grave. It gives us all a chance to reflect and just hang out and talk. It is a good feeling, we miss Richard in our lives.
Dancing, you cannot for get this. Cassidey did so well this year for her first time at competitions. We are so proud of her accomplishments. And our sweek Bella, she has been such a blessing in our lives. I admit I have a love/hate relationship with her. I mean how many trees do you really have to dig up, really. But she is great and we love her. Anyway this is all for now, here are some pic's.
1 comment:
It's about time you updated things! You have been busy because I never see you anymore! Cute pics. love ya, Erin
Post a Comment